Click here for listings of local events, activities, wineries, museums, music and more.
THE INN CROWD
Click here for information on discount travel packages, room rates, events, and wine country getaways.
To be put on the mailing list to receive seasonal online newsletters:Click here.
WHAT'S HAPPENED AT VINTNERS INN
4th Annual Artisano Celebration
Join us on November 17th, 2012 for the 4th Annual Artisano—a celebration of small production, locally handcrafted wine, food and art and the people who produce it.
- Discover local artisan ultra-premium wines rarely available to the general public
- Enjoy small plates from well known restaurants
- Sample artisan cheeses, charcuterie, chocolates from gourmet artisan food producers
- Browse and purchase paintings, ceramics, fused glass, and sculptures
- Enjoy chef demonstrations and book signings with local celebrity chefs
- Silent auction including rare, hard to find lots of artisan wines and art
- Dance to fabulous live music
Joseph Phelps Winemaker Dinner—Thursday, August 16th, 2012
Joseph Phelps Vineyards is a family-owned winery committed to crafting world class, estate-grown wines. Founded in 1973 when Joe Phelps purchased a former cattle ranch near St. Helena in the Napa Valley, the winery now controls and farms nearly 375 acres of vines on eight estate vineyards in St. Helena, the Stags Leap District, Oakville, Rutherford, Oak Knoll District, Carneros and South Napa Valley. In 1999, the Phelps family added 100 acres of vineyard property near the town of Freestone on the Sonoma Coast, where Phelps now grows Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. Phelps is best known for its flagship Napa Valley blend of red Bordeaux varietals, Insignia, first produced in 1974. Awarded Wine Spectator’s “Wine of the Year” in 2005, Insignia is widely regarded as a qualitative benchmark for California winemaking. Please join us for an evening of great wine, food and conversation!